Free For A Limited Time:
We Want To Give Your Cyber Insurance Clients A Free Cyber-Security Insurance Compliance Check Up That Gives Them The Answers They Want And Makes You Look Like A Superstar
After this Cyber Insurance Compliance Check Up, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- Will you cyber insurance claim be denied if you get hit with a devastating ransomware attack?
- Are your clients at risk of insurance fraud simply based on they way they thought they should answer the questions on the cyber insurance application?
- Are your clients and their employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web? (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you).
- Are your clients IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees?
- Does your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files? In 99% of the computer networks, we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- DO your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail? We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never
- Are your IT systems, backups, and devices in sync with compliance requirements for HIPAA, GLBA and SOX, and using best practices to ensure data integrity?
If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
It’s natural for you or your client’s to to want to think, “We’ve got it covered.” Yet we can practically guarantee our team will find one or more ways your business is at serious risk for hacker attacks, data loss and extended downtime.
Even if your client’s have a trusted I.T. person or company who put your current network in place, it never hurts to get a certified third-party cybersecurity firm to validate nothing was overlooked. We have no one to protect and no reason to conceal or gloss over anything we find. If you want the straight truth, we’ll report it to you and your clients.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off (What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it "later" or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT AT ONE OF YOUR CLIENT’S BUSINESSES.
Hopefully they’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if YOU wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee this will be a far more costly, disruptive, and devastating attack that will happen to your client’s business and ultimately harm your insurance firm’s reputation.
Your clients spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from them. You have a great opportunity here to partner with a certified cybersecurity firm who will make you look like a superstar and solidify that trusted advisor status you desire to be for your clients.
Complete the form on this page
to schedule your Free, CONFIDENTIAL
Cyber Security Insurance Compliance As A Service.
Fill In The Form Below To Instantly Claim Your
Cyber-Security Insurance Compliance Checkup