The cloud. It’s been a thing for several years now, but, what is it? Is it better for my business’ technology than having it all in our office? If your a business owner who has similar questions then you’ve come to the right place. In this report, I’m going to talk about 5 very important facts you need to know before you consider cloud computing for your company. These include:
- The pros AND cons you need to consider before moving to the cloud.
- Migration GOTCHAS (and how to avoid them).
- The various types of cloud computing options you have (there are more than just one).
- Answers to important frequently asked questions you need to know the answers to.
- What questions you need to ask your IT pro before letting them “sell” you on moving all or part of your network and applications to the cloud.
I’ve also included some actual case studies from other businesses that have moved to cloud computing, along with a sample cost-comparison chart so you can see the impact this new technology can have on your IT budget.
This report is a must read if…..
- Your company is getting ready to spend a huge chunk of cash to replace outdated, “end of life” networks and software, or to expand or upgrade their network.
- Your a startup that need to install a network, but don’t want to tie up their cash flow or credit to purchase software licenses and hardware.
- Your company wants to enable their employees to freely work from home or on the road.
- Your company never wants to experience extended downtime or data loss, and that want to be back up and running fast in the event of a natural disaster, fire, flood, theft, or other devastation.